Live sound engineering is facing its biggest change ever during the winter 2012...13. Transition from tubes to transistors or from analog to digital was just natural evolution.

The way we do live mixing will be totally different than a year ago. The sound system will be controlled with personal mobile gadgets.

Naturally it was Mackie who made affordable equipment available for iPad based live mixing. I am a one man R&D team. I try to develop simple DIY solutions with a vision similar to Greg's.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Electric brain

I was just called that I have to go working on a construction site tomorrow but please do some homework by making friends with Arduino.




Arduino is the obvious pick as the processor for our Tripping Faders project. Make friends with it. I assure it is more intelligent than watching TV or the action you was planning to perform after watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment